To all members of Local Lodge 2915 April 25, 2010
Nominations for Local Lodge Officers will be held on June 8th 2010. At American Legion Post 139. 3818 W. Bay Vista Dr. Tampa, Fl. 33616. Local Lodge Meeting will begin At 5:30 PM
All Officers, President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, Secretary Treasurer, Conductor Sentinel, Three Trustees, and the selection of three Tellers.
The Election of the Local Lodge Officers will be held on July 13th 2010. At American Legion Post 139. 3818 W. Bay Vista Dr. Tampa, Fl. 33616 Polls will be open from 3 PM to 6 PM. Local Lodge meeting will begin at 5:30 PM.
August 10th 2010 Installation of Local Lodge officers Meeting will start at 5:30 PM.
Enclosed is a Request For Absentee Ballot The following is the eligibility for members to vote using an absentee ballot as stated in the IAM Constitution:
1. Members who reside in outlying areas more than 25 miles from balloting place.
2. Members who are either confined because of verified illness or on leave qualifying under U.S. and Canadian family leave Laws.
3. On Vacation.
4. On official I.A.M. business approved by the L.L., D.L. or G.L.
5. On an employer travel assignment.
6. On Military Reserve leave.
Working is not a valid reason for voting using an absentee ballot.
The Recording Secretary must receive the request by U.S. mail or in person no later than 30 days before the election.
The mailing address for L.L. 2915 is I.A.M. 2915 P.O. Box 6120 Tampa, Fl. 33608-0120
Marc Roberts President L.L. 2915